Notifications come on MIUI 10 – what to do
Notifications come on MIUI 10 – what should I do?
The MIUI shell becomes more beautiful and convenient every year, but even in the newest version of the system – MIUI 10 – there is an old problem: notifications from applications, such as mail and Telegram, do not come. The aggressive management system of RAM and autonomy is to blame for everything, but this can be defeated by spending a couple of minutes in the smartphone settings.
How to fix notifications on MIUI 10
- Go to "Settings" – "All applications";
- Now select "Permissions" – "Autostart";
- In this section, find all applications whose notifications do not work correctly, and activate the autorun switch;
- Restart your device.
In the event that after changing these parameters, notifications still do not come (or come with a long delay), you will have to disable the built-in battery optimization. So the system will stop unloading the programs you need from RAM:
- Go to "Settings" – "Power and Performance";
- Select the "Activity Control" section, the applications you need and switch to the "No Limit" mode;
- Reboot the machine again.
After this notification, MIUI 10 must come – immediately and without exception. The note is relevant for MIUI 10, 10.1 and more recent versions of the system for all Xiaomi smartphones.