Meizu M5 Note 32gb Review Bug Fixes
The Meizu M5 Note smartphone replaced the M3 Note in just six months.
Apparently, the company was able to correct those shortcomings that were in the previous model.
Although, at first glance, the smartphone has not undergone so many changes, the M5 Note still turned out to be interesting and innovative.
- CPU: 8-core MediaTek MT6755 with a 64-bit system (four cores with a frequency of 1.8 GHz and four cores with a frequency of 1 GHz), graphics from Mali-T860;
- Memory: 3 gigabytes of RAM and 32 gigabytes of memory for storing data, the ability to expand with a microSD memory card (instead of one of the SIM cards);
- Screen: 5.5 inches with IPS-matrix and a resolution of 1920 × 1080 megapixels;
- operating system: Flyme based on Android 6;
- Interface: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0 connectors for charging, as well as a headset – 3.5 millimeters;
- Camera: the main one is 13 megapixels with autofocus and a dual LED flash, video in a resolution of 1920×1080 megapixels. Front – 5 megapixels, autofocus is not installed;
- Additional functions: fingerprint scanning, the presence of an accelerometer, light sensor, proximity sensor;
- Battery: 4000 mAh, there is a quick charge function.
to contents ↑
Design Meizu M5 Note
The design of the Meizu M5 Note 32gb completely copies its predecessor Meizu M3e, which was released a few months earlier.
The difference between the M5 Note smartphone is only the thickness of the case, which in this model is slightly larger, since a battery with a larger capacity is installed.
In other aspects, these devices are identical.
The price of the M5 Note 32gb smartphone has become higher, and it has become premium, in comparison with its predecessor, which was equipped with plastic inserts.
This unit also has plastic inserts, but they are made in the form of thin subtle lines, so they do not affect the look of the phone.
Based on this, we can say that the design and materials from which the Meizu smartphone is made are included in the class of premium devices of the brand.
Also, the price of this phone is affected by the installed 2.5D glass, which is voluminous.
Due to the quality of materials, as well as the performance, the look of a smartphone is much more expensive than it is.
The Meizu case is made in white, gold, blue and gray colors, with white and gold models equipped with a white front panel, and blue and gray – black.
The dimensions of the Meizu phone are also no different, however, as with other models of the company, which have a diagonal of 5.5 inches.
The dimensions of the smartphone are as follows: 15.3 cm 7.5 cm 0.8 cm, and weighs only 175 g. This makes it not very thick, but a little weighty.