Iphone Memory Expansion
Apple’s iPhone is a high-quality, high-tech and expensive mobile device. But there is one important point: you won’t be able to increase the device’s internal memory using memory cards, as you can do with devices with the Android system, since apple smartphones do not have special card slots.
How to increase the amount of internal memory?
Until recently, an increase in the internal memory on iPhones was impossible to produce due to the lack of technical capabilities of domestic masters. Therefore, the owners of the devices were forced to be content with the existing volume.
In this case, it was necessary to delete unnecessary content in order to download new ones. Using cloud services for data storage is also not always convenient, because the Internet is not always there, and many such services are paid.
But now, experts at the Total Apple service center in Moscow can efficiently and quickly increase the memory capacity of your device by replacing the memory chip itself (NAND-Flash). It contains various programs, operating system, passwords, contact information, address book, messages and other information.
Possible volumes of internal memory in iPhones:
- iPhone 4: 8, 16 or 32 GB
- iPhone 4s: 8, 16, 32, or 64 GB
- iPhone 5: 16, 32 or 64 GB
- iPhone 5s: 16, 32 or 64 GB
- iPhone 5c: 8, 16 or 32 GB
- iPhone 6/6 Plus: 16, 64 or 128 GB
- iPhone 6s / 6s Plus: 16, 32, 64, or 128 GB
- iPhone 7/7 Plus: 32, 128 or 256 GB
The process of replacing a memory chip is as follows:
- A data backup is created.
- The smartphone is completely disassembled.
- It produces accurate and accurate BGA soldering.
- A new chip is being flashed.
- The correct version of iOS is installed.
- Smartphone is going.
Also, a similar procedure is applied if for some reason the old memory chip fails.
Signs of a broken iPhone memory chip
No one is safe from problems with a mobile device, even the owner of a high-tech iPhone device. A variety of mechanical damage, falls into the water, malfunctions in the software, as well as inaccurate operation and carelessness of the user can cause malfunctions of the memory chip.
You should distinguish the first signs of problems with NAND-Flash:
- smartphone slows down or heats up;
- independently turns on or restarts;
- produces system errors;
- long loading of applications;
- some data is deleted by itself (photos, tracks, contacts, etc.);
- There is not enough available memory to download files.
If you encounter such problems with the chip, you should immediately contact the wizard. After all, this may threaten a complete or partial loss of all available information without the ability to restore it.
The wizards of our Total Apple service center will perform free diagnostics and, if necessary, replace the chip in a short time. Our experts use only genuine Apple parts, and also give a guarantee for all work performed. With this service, your phone will last a long time. You can use the free delivery service in Moscow, which will save your time.