Huawei Vision – a new smart TV based on its own Harmony OS
Huawei Vision is available in three sizes (55, 65 and 75 inches), equipped with a Quantum Dot display with a resolution of 4K, and boasts an update frequency of up to 120 Hz. As you can see, the devices are distinguished by thin metal frames. Here are the main features and characteristics of televisions based on the new operating system:
- Ingenuity Design
- 100 percent NTSC color gamut coverage;
- intelligent sound system 8 + 1 + 1;
- support for 5.1-channel sound;
- multimedia entertainment;
- effective interaction with other devices of the company;
- intellectual abilities;
- Huawei IoT Device Management Center
- smart camera for video calls;
- Touch remote control with support for Bluetooth 5.0 and autonomy up to 3 months.
Harmony OS controls all the functions of a Chinese-made TV. Huawei is trying to make this product more than just a TV, turning it into the center of the Internet of things. An intelligent system has been reported to adapt to the environment. There is a mode that protects the eyes of children by filtering blue shades.
Control of the Huawei Vision TV can be controlled either by voice or by using the touch remote control, which is charged via the USB-C port. At the moment, the company does not provide information about the cost and the exact time to market a curious product.