How To Untie The Apple Watch From The Iphone (Break A Pair) 3 Ways
If you have a desire to sell your Apple Watch (or pair with another iPhone), then you will certainly encounter the need to untie the device from the iPhone (break the pair). To do this is very simple: you just need to perform a number of simple steps, and you can do this even in the absence of a smartphone.
You may also need to unbind the Apple Watch from the iPhone in the event of a malfunction in one of the gadgets.
How to untie (break a pair) Apple Watch from iPhone, if both devices are in front of you – method 1
one. Place both gadgets next to each other;
2. Open the Apple Watch application on the smartphone;
3. In the window that opens, below, the menu will be locatedMy watch"- you should click on it;
four. After that, click on the item "Apple watch”, On the next screen you must click on "I".
5. By clicking on the “Break a pair with Apple Watch”, You must confirm the cancellation of device synchronization, after which all the clock data is deleted from the communicator.
How to untie (break a pair) Apple Watch without iPhone – method 2
It is possible to untie the watch from the smartphone, even if both devices are not next to each other (for example, if the iPhone is lost). To do this, go to the application "Settings"On the Apple Watch (gear icon), go from there to the"The main", Select the menu"Reset"And in it click on the item"Erase All Content".
This action will reset the Apple Watch to the factory settings (all data will be deleted), and also break the existing pair with the iPhone.
How to untie (break a pair) Apple Watch from iPhone, if the watch has a password code, but you forgot it
There is a method of decoupling the Apple Watch from the iPhone, even if the password code was set on the watch, which you forgot by absurd chance. For this:
one. Set the Apple Watch to charge.
2. Press and hold the side button until the slider appears Off.
3. Press with effort on the slider Off and swipe up, after which a button will appear on the watch’s screen Erase content and settings.
four. Press the button Erase content and settings and confirm the action. The clock will be reset to factory settings (all data will be deleted), in addition, the Apple Watch will be untied from the iPhone.