How To Play Gta V On Iphone And Android
It’s a great day for all fans of Grand Theft Auto V, as today we’ll talk about how we can play GTA V on iPhone and Android lying even on the bed. The ability to play GTA V in this form provides some additional features. For example, this will be a good option for people with a sore back or for those who need to observe bed rest. It is unlikely that Rockstar will introduce support for mobile devices, at least in the near future.
Not so long ago, the network was simply flooded with various video tutorials on how to launch this Rockstar masterpiece on your mobile devices. But do not fall for these "fake" videos, as it is not enough just to take and install some kind of APK file. It doesn’t work like that, believe me.
Such videos are simply an attraction for downloading suspicious APKs, which in turn can contain a whole bunch of viruses, trojans, and other “dirt” for your computer.
As you already understood, there is no working way to establish GTA V on iPhone and Android is free. Especially considering the simply huge size of the game and its pretty good graphics, with which the iPhone and Android devices simply can not cope.
However, there were a couple of great ways you can play GTA V on iPhone and Android. To do this, you will need a licensed copy of the game version on your PC.
How to play GTA V on iPhone and Android
- Download the GeForce Experience Utility to your PC. You can do it from this link.
- Click on "Download Now" to start downloading the utility.
- Then install it on your PC.
- Next, you will need to click "Run" and enter the utility in one of three ways: gmail, facebook, nvidia account.
- As soon as you log into the GeForce Experience under your account, click the "Continue" button.
- After your computer scans for supported games, click on the settings icon in the upper right corner.
- In the column with the listed functions, select “Gamestream” and turn it on. It allows you to stream your PC games to phones and other devices compatible with SHIELD technology.
- Once this feature is activated, add the game’s executable files to work with Gamestream.
- Then go to the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Look for an app called Moonlight there. Download it to your device and run.
- After that, you should notice that your desktop has become available for management from a mobile device, through the Nvidia SHIELD service.
- If your PC does not show itself on the device, then click on "Add Host" and enter the IP of the computer there.
- To find out the IP of your PC, just google “My IP”.
- As soon as your computer is connected to the application, just click on “Moonlight” and enter the pin code that was provided when connecting the PC to the utility.
- As soon as you do this, 100% synchronization should form between your device and the PC.
- Now it just remains to click on the GTA V icon in this application and the game will have to start on your device.
That’s all you need to do. Now you can safely enjoy GTA V on iPhone and Android.