How To Completely Remove A Game Or Application From Iphone And Ipad
Hello! Now I will say one very commonplace thing. unused games and applications occupy the precious memory of your iPhone, and to free it, they must be deleted. Moreover, it would seem that such a simple process as erasing programs should not cause any difficulties. Clicked. deleted. This happens most often. But often. it does not mean constantly.
Sometimes, some programmina or toy refuse to be deleted or other problems arise. That is why I already have instructions (large and useful) that will teach you to completely, permanently and irrevocably delete programs and games downloaded on your iPhone or iPad, and also tell you how to behave in case something doesn’t work out. Let’s go! 🙂
Table of Contents
How to remove the program from iPhone and iPad
Here we have three ways. you are free to choose absolutely anyone. The process for each of them is quite simple, therefore. I will be brief:
- From the home screen. Touch and hold the icon of any application with your finger. After a few seconds, they begin to shake and a cross appears in the upper right corner of each of them. To remove a program, feel free to click on it.
- Through the settings. Go to Settings. The main ones. Statistics. Repository. We see a list of absolutely all games and programs installed on the device, sorted by the volume of occupied data. Select the application you are looking for, click on it and see the inscription. "Uninstall a program."
- Via iTunes. We are connected to the computer and click on the program tab. On the right we see a list of home screens, double-click on the one where the program that needs to be removed is located. Next, also by clicking on the cross, delete it. After all the manipulations, it is necessary to synchronize the device so that the changes are saved in the device.
In fact, the easiest and fastest way. This is of course the first. It is used in most cases. However, others have a right to exist. For example, uninstalling a program through settings allows you to control the amount of memory in your iPhone or iPad. Well, you don’t need to talk about using iTunes. many work with their device exclusively with it, and it’s much more convenient for them to do it this way.
By the way, in my practice I met a person who stubbornly proved to me that it is only possible to delete programs and, in general, fully work with Apple technology through iTunes. All the rest. complete mistake and stupidity. Thank God our communication was short-lived.
Can I completely remove the program from the iPhone and how to do it?
As soon as you use any of the methods mentioned above, you completely delete the program. However, it will still appear in the “purchases” section as a cloud with an arrow. Which means that it is available for download at any time from under your account.
Unfortunately, you cannot completely remove applications from this list. Since this contradicts the very essence of this list. Allow the user to download applications without forcing him to pay for them again. However, they can be hidden and not shown in the list of downloaded earlier.
How to hide a game or application from purchases on iPhone or iPad
To do this, you need a computer connection and installed iTunes.
Download and install the "correct" version? Now let’s get down to business:
- Launch iTunes and go to your account (Apple ID).
- Click on your name. By the way, there is no this item in new versions of iTunes, but there is an “Account”. click on it.
- In the pop-up window, select. purchases.
- From the variety of what you acquired at the time, choose what you want to hide.
- Click on the cross.
That’s all, so the application is completely “deleted” from the device and it is not visible in the shopping list. It turns out that it was as if you had never downloaded this program or game. it’s not on the device, and it is not displayed in the iCloud cloud either. However, everything can be returned back.
How to display all the programs in the shopping list
To display all the applications that we hid with you in the previous paragraph, we also need iTunes.
- Open iTunes and log in with your Apple ID.
- Again, click on the name and select the item in the list. "Account Information."
- You may be required to enter the password again. do it.
- In the window that opens, we find the item. "ITunes in the cloud." Under it will be an inscription. “Hidden purchases”, and on the right. "To rule".
- You will see all the hidden content. Just select the one you need and click "Show."
But sometimes these manipulations are not enough for complete deletion, because there is also information that accumulates in the process of interacting with a program or game. Learn how to get rid of her.
How to delete all game data in iPhone and iPad?
As you progress through any game, the so-called game progress, achievements and other merits that you earn in the process accumulate. And that’s great. But sometimes you want to start the game “again”, without all these saves, but when reinstalling the game you have to start not from the beginning, but from the level that you finished.
What to do in this case? How to erase everything and start from scratch? There are two solutions, and it all depends on where this data is stored:
- All progress is saved on the game developers’ servers and is tied to the account. There is only one way out. create a new account. Typically, this occurs when entering the game on the start screen.
- All game data is stored in iCloud. Then you need to remove them yourself. You can do this by going to Settings. iCloud Repository. We find the necessary application and erase everything 🙂
But just having cleaned up these data, we can say that the application or game has been completely deleted from the iPhone or iPad. But sometimes there are problems.
Why games and applications in iOS are not deleted and what to do?
It would seem that it can be difficult to remove the program? But believe me, it happens.
The following are the most common problems that a user may encounter, as well as their solution:
- There is no cross on the application icon or there is no delete button (if actions are performed through the settings). Decision! Most likely, restrictions are set and deletion is blocked. You can remove them by going to Settings. Universal access. Limitations Uninstall programs.
- The game was deleted, but the empty icon remained from it and is not removed in any way. Or the application is in standby and download mode, and they cannot be deleted! Decision! All about such ailments can be read in this article.
- You can delete, but not all applications. some do not have a cross. Decision! There are two possible options. these are standard applications from Apple itself (Game Center, weather, calculator, etc.) it is impossible to remove them (with the advent of iOS 10 such an opportunity appeared). Or, these are programs downloaded when using the jailbreak. some of them must be removed directly through the sidium (Cydia. Manage. Packages).
It would seem a simple process. delete a game or application, and how voluminous the article turned out. he did not expect it. Therefore, if you have read it to the end, then it is worth noting this matter and praise yourself. Like it!