How To Access Your Computer Via Iphone
Install TeamViewer on your iPhone.
TeamViewer is free for personal use, but offers paid versions for business. This application is often used by technical companies for practical support to make changes to your computer while browsing. It is compatible with both Windows and Mac.
Open the App Store app and find TeamViewer using the search icon at the bottom of the screen. Click on TeamViewer from the results to open your page, and click "Get" on the right side of the screen to download and install TeamViewer.
Sign up for TeamViewer.
Open the TeamViewer application, which opens on the welcome screen, and click the Computers and Contacts icon at the bottom of the screen. Click "New Account" on the right.
Fill in 3 fields with your name, email address and password containing any combination of alphanumeric characters.
Install the TeamViewer companion application on your computer.
The companion app must be installed on all computers that you want to access from your iPhone. Both applications work in tandem to safely control your computer.
Using the computer that you want to control, open any browser and visit teamviewer.com/en/download/. On the download page, select the desired OS (Windows, Mac or Linux) and download TeamViewer. Install it by clicking the downloaded file.
Log in to TeamViewer on the computer.
Open TeamViewer and click “Computers and Contacts” at the bottom of the window. A popup window will open to the right of the main application. Enter your TeamViewer account credentials here by entering your registered email address and password in the pop-up window, then click “Sign In”.
– After logging in, just hide TeamViewer; it will start automatically from your computer and start in the background.
– Repeat the steps to install and log into TeamViewer on each computer that you want to control using your iPhone.
Create a personal password for each computer that you want to manage. A security password is not required, but it helps prevent unwanted access to your computers. You will need to enter a password each time you try to control your computer.
Open TeamViewer on every computer that you want to control. Go to Advanced >> Options >> Security.
Create a personal password that will be used when logging into each computer. Your password can be any combination of characters. Do not use TeamViewer credentials.
Manage your devices. Now that everything is set up, it’s time to control one of the computers configured for remote access. You can perform all functions as if you were sitting in front of a controlled computer.
– Open the TeamViewer app on the iPhone and log in to your account if prompted.
– Click the Computers icon at the bottom of the screen and log in to your account.
– Click the My Computers icon to see a list of all your computers. They will be listed by name.
– Click the Remote Control icon to the right of the computer you want to control.
– The icon looks like two arrows, one pointing to the left and the other pointing to the right.
– Enter the personal password for the computer you are accessing.
– Click the keyboard icon in the lower right corner of the screen to access zoom, settings, and the virtual keyboard.
– Access files, programs and control your computer using touch commands, as if you were sitting in front of it.
– Turn off your remote computer by clicking the X in the lower left corner to close the connection.
– When accessing a computer with an iPhone, you can tilt the iPhone into landscape mode for better viewing.
– The quality and speed of your remote connections will depend on the speed of access to the computer and the stability of the connection to your iPhone. If your computer is running slowly, try running only one function at a time and minimize the number of applications running in the background.