Apple released iPadOS 13.1.2 and watchOS 6.0.1
After iOS 13.1.2 Apple has released the final versions of iPadOS 13.1.2 and watchOS 6.0.1. Technical firmware for the iPad and Apple Watch contain bug fixes found in previous versions of iPadOS and watchOS. In addition, in iPadOS 13.1.2 and watchOS 6.0.1, work was done to optimize and increase stability.
What’s New in iPadOS 13.1.2
- iPadOS 13.1.2 contains bug fixes and various improvements for the iPad.
- Fixed a bug due to which the progress indicator in iCloud could continue to be displayed after a successful backup.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to run Siri commands through the HomePod.
What’s New in watchOS 6.0.1
- watchOS 6.0.1 optimizes performance, applies security updates and contains other improvements.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse dial to work with errors.
- Fixed a bug due to which events on the calendar might not be displayed.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to loss of calibration data on the display.
Both firmware are available for download to all users through standard update mechanisms.